ROWLEY STYLE!
Monday, March 31, 2008
I may be small...but I'm scrappy!
So, last night Cameron and I WERE going to do Dance Dance Revolution but instead, we ended up Wrestling! It was so fun. And what a work out. I think Cameron was quite surprised by my amazing speed and agility. I like to think that I won half the rounds, but I suppose it was more like...I got the upper hand as some point during half the rounds, and ALMOST pinned him a couple times. I can thank Eric for my knowledge of how to squirm out of a tough spot because of all the 3 on 1 rounds that us sisters would have with Eric when we lived in St. Louis. good times. So anywho, if you want to do a different sort of excercise and really get your competitive spirit up, I highly recommend a wrestling match! Brew HAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You crazy kids! How many calories do think that burned?
Post a Comment