Dad - 151 I'm wasting away.
Mom - 190.5 3 lb weight loss. Total 19 lb weight loss. I am shocked! One more and it will be 20. Cameron, here I come!
Christine - 194.4 2.8 loss, total 12.2
Eric - 225.0 1 lb gain; 2.6lb total loss
Jana - 131 1.5 lb weight loss; total 14.5 lb weight loss Next week I'll probably hit 10% and my original goal weight of 130!!!
Cameron - 199.6 4 lb Weight loss Total 24.6 Lb weight Loss. Goal weight has been met! I had to work my tail off this week since Jana was threatening to overtake me.
Kimi - 113 1 lb loss, total loss 12 lbs
Bryce- 200 O loss this week
Jason - 182.4 1 lb loss, total .8 loss
Meredith - 170.8 0.4 lb gain; 17.6 lb total loss
Annette - 123.4 1.4 Lb weight loss. Total 5.8 Lb weight loss
No comments:
Post a Comment