ROWLEY STYLE!
Monday, March 3, 2008
My big news
Guess what??!! I am Down a true whole size! Maybe even more. Yesterday I put on my blue dress from Jana's wedding and my yellow one from Annette's and Eric's and they fit wonderfully! Even loose around the tummy! THAT'S the amazing part! Jen, I'm sure I can wear the dark red one from your wedding too! I even wore the blue one to church. Dad was visiting the ward so he was on the stand and smiled happily when he saw me come in. AAaaahhh, sweet weight loss! OH, AND on Saturday I had to pull out my smaller pants I had put out in the garage because my current ones were practically falling off. They fit very nicely and even a little loose so maybe a smaller size is quickly on it's way! Woohoo! I attribute the smaller leg and buttness to the machines I am doing at the gym. 11 of them! It's fun! Makes me feel buff. Good luck to everyone on the weigh-in tomorrow! Oh, and Dad brought me 2 dozen red roses because I have been working so hard. Isn't that so sweet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WAY TO GO!!!!!! And what a sweet hubby!
GO MOM!!
Mom, you are doing so awesome being a consistent loser!! Aw, daddy...he's so nice.
Smaller leg and buttness. I"m going to have to find a way to use that word some time. Buttness. You are doing so fabulously mom! Way To GO!!!
Post a Comment