ROWLEY STYLE!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Show Off

So I don't know about anyone else, but I was really fat over Christmas, and now I look a lot better. I am a little embarassed about the fact that so many people got those Christmas cards and got to see for themselves my wondrous post-volunteer state..... SO I was thinking that what MUST be done to rectify this, is the next time we are all together, like for Cherise's wedding or family reunion or whatever, we need to do a RETAKE and send out the sepsy picture of all of us and our new fabulous bodies to everyone who got the one at Christmas, and announce our total collective weight loss as a family. We need to publicize our sweet success, and I think its okay for us to "be a braagger" maybe just this one time. Anyone agree with me? Cuz I know everyone will be super hot and healthy by this summer!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Heehee, cute idea! Maybe we could do it with an email.

Meredith said...

Whatever, Kimi! I thought you looked awesome! Who cares if the angle that the picture was taken at made your boobs stand out! I'm sure Jorgy liked it! :) Hee hee!

Annette Larsen said...

I am always in favor of new family pictures. Cam is excited to show off over conference weekend and I'll get to see your sepsy new bod, Kimi!

MoM K said...

I am always for family pictures and I will look SOOO different by cheri'se wedding! Maybe I should dye my hair dark and have it cut really short and spikey like jamie Lee Curtis.... And I could wear a bikini and....

Jana said...

Whoa baby, mom has big plans. I'm excited about posting an "after" picture on here of my sepsy new bod! woo baby! But i won't be able to for awhile because my computer is very sick. We'll be purchasing a new one soon and then I won't be so spazzy. I mean my internet usage won't be so ... sporatic. I will still be just as spazzy as usual.