ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Round Toit

So, I must admit that I am quite proud that i have now reached my goal weight! The sad part is, I now see that I can still do better. Since I know everyone is wondering, I thought I'd share my success story.

With diet and exercise you always hear them talked about together. I've never really done either one and when this challenge came about, I didn't even know where to start with either one. I had always thought that I'd just pull out my "round toit" sometime and the diet and exercise would just come naturally. Well, up until January 1, it never really worked. I was losing faith in my "round toit." Most people I talk to are in the same boat, they get excited and they decide to get a "round toit", but it just doesn't work out in the end.

Well, for the competition this year I sold my "round toit" on craigslist, and I upgraded to a "button gear" and that has made ALL THE DIFFERENCE! Now when it comes time to make a choice, I look down at my "button gear" and I remember why I'm doing this and what it's all about. I remember that I'm in this for the money, and my wife really wants a vacation to the beach - I kill two birds with one challenge doing this! Not only can we afford to go, but I'll look good doing it... I put my "button gear" on at just the right time.

Since I've had so much luck with it, and I've reached my goal, I now feel it's time to share my "button gear" with you! There is still one month to go, and this thing is far from over - so if you're relying on your "round toit" to get you to your goal, maybe it's time for an upgrade.

It worked for me!

CL

3 comments:

Jana said...

OK, I am SO dumb because it took me FOREVER to figure this out! I'd heard of the round toit, but I could not figure out what you were talking about with the button gear! But then later, for some reason I said it to myself and I was like OOOOHHHHHHHHH I GET IT!!! LOL I totally laughed at myself. Wow, Cameron, that was some really helpful advice. I'll just get my butt in gear and then I'll win!!!

Annette Larsen said...

I was wondering if he should have made it more obvious. You know, suggested that everyone go out and get their button gear. I'm pretty sure he's been waiting for quite a while to use this. Good times.

Christine said...

Ha! Cam you're such a card.