ROWLEY STYLE!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Contribution

The other day I labeled all the posts on here. It may have been a waste of time, but maybe that was what I was trying to do, ok? Anyway, if you scroll down to "labels" on the side, you'll see all the categories I put on each one, including who contributed to each post. So if you want to see all the posts you've started or added to (not counting comments), you can see click on your name. Or you can click on strategy to see what we've said on that topic, etc. I think the most helpful one will be the weigh-ins, cuz if you click on that you'll see only the weigh-ins. Just so y'all know.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I did notice this yesterday. Good job Jana!!!

ziocam said...

I see how you spent your Valentines day! How romantic...