ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Week 5 Weigh-in

Woo, today is Mer's last FATTY weigh-in! She'll rock the house next week! -Jana
Mer, good job hardly gaining any the last few weeks! I always gain tons at the end! -christine

Dad - 155 2.5 lb weight loss. Come on dad, let's see some muscle weight!!

Mom - 196.5 2.5 lb loss. Total 13 lb weight loss. still on track!

Christine - 198.2 .2 lb gain 8.4 total loss Dang! Yesterday AND the day before I was 197!

Eric - 221.6 2.4 lb weight loss (since 2 weeks ago) 7lb total weight loss And rugby starts tonight!

Jana - 134 2 lb weight loss, total 11.5 lb weight loss.

Kimi - 115 1 lb loss, 10 lb total weight loss

Cameron - 205.8 1.8 lb weight loss. Total 18.4 lb weight loss.

Bryce - 200 2 lb weight loss. Total 18 lb weight loss i (cherise) MADE him weigh himself when he came home on his lunch break. ha!

Jason - 179.4 .8 lb loss, total 3.6 lb loss Jason's back has finally healed enough that he can exercise!

Meredith - 190.2 0.2lb loss from last week, 1.8lb total gain Heck yeah it's my last fatty weigh-in! Although, I'm sure I won't lose as much as you think by next week.... I'll still have a bunch of fluids to pee off.

Annette - 122.4 3.2 lb weight loss. Total 6.8 lb weight loss. Back on track, baby!

No comments: