ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Week 7 Weigh-In

OK, I put last weeks information in PURPLE, that way, you can see what your previous weight and weight losses have been, so hopefully it's simpler when doing your calculations. I usually end up going back and forth trying to get the info, so I think this may be easier. Remember to use the red, blue and green for gains and losses and such. I think that has been very helpful.

Dad - 156 Since I ran 12 miles Saturday I have eaten like a maniac. But surely some of this is my new muscle weight!

Mom - 194 Did you see that? 1/2 lb, gone like the wind!

Christine - 198.2 1 lb gain total 8.4 loss (Eric, I know how you feel! I've been stuck at this weight for so long, and it doesn't seem to make any difference how much I exercise or eat.)

Eric - (Mer here) Eric doesn't want to weigh. He's frustrated and even said that he wants out of the competition. I don't know what to say or do to help him. 223.2

Jana - 134 .5 weight loss; total 11.5 lb weight loss

Cameron - 203.6 .4 lb weight loss. Total 20.6 lb weight loss.

Kimi - 114, 1 lb loss. Total loss 11 lbs

Bryce -200 0.0 weight gain/loss. Total 18 lb weight loss

Jason - 183.2 1 lb gain, total .2 lb gain

Meredith - 173.4 4lb loss; 15lb total loss. Yahoo! I hope I keep losing at this rate! :)

Annette - 124.4 .4 lb weight gain Total 4.8 lb weight loss

No comments: