ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Week 8 Weigh In

Dad - 154. Lifting weights!

Mom - 193.5 1/2 lb loss! Total 17 lost. Gotta figure out how to make this work well again! What am I doing wrong???

Christine - 197.2 1 lb loss, total 9.4 loss (slow going, but I think I'm finally past my plateau.)

Eric - 224.0 0.8lb gain; 3.6lb total loss

Jana - 132.5 1.5 lb weight loss; total 13 lb weight loss

Cameron - 203.6 0.0 Weight loss/gain Total 20.6 Lb weight Loss

Kimi - 113 (but this is getting iffy because my scale just has that wiggly little needle so this is almost a guess...) 1 lb loss, total loss 12 lbs

Bryce- 200 O loss this week

Jason - 183.4 .2 gain, total .4 gain

Meredith - 170.4 3lb loss; 18lb total loss

Annette - 124.8 .4 Lb weight gain. Total 4.4 Lb weight loss In the words of whiney Stong Sad, "I don't like FOOD anymore."

No comments: