Eric and Mer here...
We don't think that there should be a cash prize at the end.
We think that this round shouldn't be about competing, but rather working towards a goal together as a team. Meaning we all win, or we all lose.
We can have some sort of group reward at the end if we meet the goal, and if we don't, maybe some sort of consequence. But either way, it would be small and not a big deal.
We've discussed this with Mom and she agrees with us and likes our ideas.
1 comment:
Yes I agree, I was thinking we could have one big goal that we're all working toward, like 50 pounds all together or whatever, and at the end if we make it we'll all get something. Like, if Dad still wants to contribute $100, we could just split that up.
I'm really excited about the idea of encouraging each other instead of competing against each other!
We should try to post on here as much as possible to keep each other motivated!
Post a Comment