ROWLEY STYLE!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Too many rules?

I was just looking at the things I put as possible rules and am wondering if it is too many things for us to post. Do you want to post the individual goals? Challenges for yourself? And does someone want to volunteer to be the .....webmaster or whatever you are who figures it all out like Christine did? (Christine?) I am not quite smart enough on the McPuter to do it.

IF we are posting our own goals, then my first one is:

Challenge: I will run for 5 minutes on the treadmill at least once this week.
I will lose 2 lbs.
I will be doing my Low sugar & carb, high protien plan like last time, and taking the Pine oil capsules that Christines says help her lose.
And that's my stuff.

4 comments:

MoM K said...

Me again. will someone put a 3 on the Biggesst Loser banner?

Meredith said...

I think when we weigh in, we post our weight, gain/loss, results of the group's challenge...just like the last two rounds.

And then we'll also state what we are doing individually for the next week (this first post, we'll say what we're doing this week) and if we met the individual goals that we set.

I don't think we should each initiate our own post for our own goals. I think we should just tack it onto the weekly weigh-in post.

Christine said...

yeah, what mer said is what I was thinking.

I will make a 3.

I'd be happy to be the BLOGMASTAH, but mer if you want to that'd be cool. You're always very on top of things and I'm a bit burned out.

MoM K said...

Ditto! OK, Bonnie needs to check in tomorrow too.
See you on the blog tomorrow!