ROWLEY STYLE!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let's Get This Party STARTED!

Alright people, when are we doing this??? I was thinking of starting next Tuesday, with Karen being out of town and all. What do you think???

I like the weigh-ins on Tuesday, because that seems to be the best day for me weight-wise! It's just enough time for me to recover from the weekends...

3 comments:

Jana said...

We can start whenever...I tried to start this week but I'm not doing very well. I'm going to girls' camp on Tuesday but that's ok.

Sugar said...

Mom here (still visiting Favorite in CA). I think it's a great idea. Let's start next week so we'll have our first weigh in day on Tuesday Aug. 5.

Who wants to keep track (not me)? I'm excited to get started because I'm still being a slug. But not next week!!!!!

I have invited Bonnie to join and she finally said ""YES!!!" We have been walking each morning here.

Love, Mom

Christine said...

so wait what are we doing exactly? Are we doing a big weight loss goal and a big exercise goal? Is that the plan? If so we need to decide what the goals are!