OK! I have tried twice to post this as a comment and I keep boo-booing on Bonnie's Mac so now I will attempt my own Post.
How about 1.5 lbs per person per week for the next 4 weeks (till Christine's b-day). And 50 min. minimum exercise 5 days per week. This adds up to 42 lbs and (get this!) 7000 minutes of exercise. We still report lbs lost and minutes each week. Who would like to issue the first challenge to us all? First Come first served .
Any changes ?
6 comments:
Sounds good. But reading the official rules, it looks like we are supposed to come up with our own individual goals and challenges in addition to the overall group goal.
Yes. Weekly individual goals, and weekly group challenges. we're taking turns coming up with the group challenges-- what kind of challenges do we want to do? Whoever-deos-the-most-wins, or everyone-who-does-it-wins or everyone-working-toward-a-big-goal challenges.
We could do the same type every week, or it could be up to the person who makes up the challenge.
OK I commented but then deleted it because I didn't know where the official rules were but then realized it was what mom had posted. I'm ok with the 1.5 lbs and 50min/5 days exercise, though that's gonna be tricky for me...
What people are doing it?
i called and asked, bryce decided not to do it with us.
I re-read the post, so is it 50 minutes per day? That's going to be very hard. and what's the 5 days thing? if you're wanting it to be 50 minutes for 50 days, why don't you just say 250 minutes/week and let us get there on our own (70 min one day, 20 the next, etc)?
I suggest the challenge be everyone who does it. I think those challenges are better for morale.
I'm in, and Eric says he's still in, too.
and I think the challenge should be no chocolate.
Post a Comment