ROWLEY STYLE!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Round 3 First Weigh-In

Alright! Here goes! Post your weight, and your individual goals. This week's group challenge is NO CHOCOLATE!

Jana: 132.5 Weekly Weight Goal: Lose 1 pound. Exercise Goal: 200 minutes. Eating: Normally I'll be doing South Beach but probably not this week.

Meredith: 166.4 (vacation ruined me!) My personal goal/challenge for the week is to stay on South Beach and to lose 1.5 to 2lbs. Jana...I modified the post...sorry. I suppose I volunteer to be the blog posting person or whatever.

Eric: 223 He hasn't come up with a personal goal, so I will make it for him....to go to rugby this week.

Karen: 178 (the summer ruined me!) Challenge: I will run for 5 minutes on the treadmill at least once this week. I will lose 2 lbs. I will be doing my Low sugar & carb, high protien plan like last time, and taking the Pine oil capsules that Christines says help her lose.

Christine: 181.2 This week's goal: eat at LEAST 5 servings of fruits and veggies every single day. Exercise 360 minuts. (christine can you design another page for us to print and keep track of our stuff? i really used that a lot and need one for this time around. you're such a good daughter!) Yes I can design another one, what should I put on it? Like the other one...daily excercise, the weekly challenge and weight, and our own challenge.

Bonnie:Sugar said...
Big dork here. I can't figure out how to edit this post so I can add in my goals (albeit almost a week late!).I'm staying in hotels for the next 2 weeks and was in one last week. My food is basically provided for me. I didn't check this blog until today so I will do the no chocolate this week in addition to the new challenge.I DID exercise 3 times in the hotel fitness center!!! I'm not up to 50 minutes but I could probably get there this week. Oh, and I can't count on the scales at these hotels (the last one said I weighed 230!!) So, for now my weigh in will have to be on Sundays. But I know that doesn't matter to anyone and you're wondering why I'm telling you so much:-)I have an old picture of me when I wanted to lose weight (beware...it's scary) that I'll post when I find it.Current weight 215Goal weight 14075 lbs!!!!And my other goal is to fit into the fitted Hawaiian mu`u mu`u temple dress that I had made in 1995. On a side note, a 34 B would be lovely but I'll settle for a C.I bought a pedometer so 10,000 steps a day is my daily goal as well-beginning next week when it arrives.Smiles, Fave
August 3, 2008 10:17 AM

5 comments:

Meredith said...

so what are these pine oil capsule thingys? How do they work and what do they do?

Christine said...

here's the link mer (if it works) http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Fucoxanthin-w-PinnoThin-trade

Christine said...

yeah it didn't work, copy and paste it.

Meredith said...

Interesting. Though ever since I was diagnosed with my hypothyroid, I've been kind of weary when it comes to things that mess with metabolism. I kind of think that the reason I got my hypothyroid was because I took Metabolife for so long back in college, but there's nothing to back up that thought. It's probably more genetic than anything, but I think I got it so early because I messed with my metabolism so much by taking that stuff.

Anyway, hey, if it works for you, awesome!

Sugar said...

Big dork here. I can't figure out how to edit this post so I can add in my goals (albeit almost a week late!).

I'm staying in hotels for the next 2 weeks and was in one last week. My food is basically provided for me. I didn't check this blog until today so I will do the no chocolate this week in addition to the new challenge.

I DID exercise 3 times in the hotel fitness center!!! I'm not up to 50 minutes but I could probably get there this week. Oh, and I can't count on the scales at these hotels (the last one said I weighed 230!!) So, for now my weigh in will have to be on Sundays. But I know that doesn't matter to anyone and you're wondering why I'm telling you so much:-)

I have an old picture of me when I wanted to lose weight (beware...it's scary) that I'll post when I find it.

Current weight 215
Goal weight 140
75 lbs!!!!
And my other goal is to fit into the fitted Hawaiian mu`u mu`u temple dress that I had made in 1995. On a side note, a 34 B would be lovely but I'll settle for a C.

I bought a pedometer so 10,000 steps a day is my daily goal as well-beginning next week when it arrives.

Smiles, Fave