Cameron - 205.4 (down 19.6 lbs)
Sorry for the delay. This is my weight from Friday AM... I weighed myself on my way out the door for a scout campout, and I just got back a few hours ago. Can I also mention how NOT COOL it is to have final weigh-in the morning after your anniversary... Ya, we went to the buffet.
Mom - 183.5 Even. No loss no gain. Well I did float up and down a little.
1 comment:
Hi Ruth Ann, thank you for stopping by my blog! You look awesome, keep up the wonderful work! I am such a schmuck when it comes to diets. I just don't have the will power, maybe because i am 58 LOL. You are inspiring me to do something about the extra 25 lbs i am holding on to around places in the middle...lol,ahh to be young and energetic would be so wonderful! I will be keeping post with you to see how you are doing! hugs.....lindalu
Post a Comment