ROWLEY STYLE!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Weigh-In #2

Eric - 221.5 (down 5lb from last week) Eh...probably a fluke.

Mer - 176.0 (no change) Maybe I shouldn't have made those homemade oreos.... :)



MoM - so are we weighing in weekly? I thought we only needed to do it in the middle and the end. If not I will weigh in. You have probably guessed this means I am not starting out very well or I would be posting in giant purple numbers my new sleek weight....

Christine- 193.6 (down 1.8 lbs) I am sooooo frustrated! My weight went down the first day then stayed the same ALL WEEK! And I'm being so good! And exercising tons. I think my body's getting tired of losing these same 5 lbs over and over again. Oh, and Cam's right, weigh-ins are on Fridays! (I put up the first post the night before last time)

Cameron- Hi all... Not sure what changed, but now I have that glorious "Edit" button... 220.2 (down 4.8lbs from last week) 30.2 lbs. to go!

3 comments:

ziocam said...

I don't appear to have access to edit posts on the blog... And I also didn't realize that we were weighing in on Thursdays, I thought it was Fridays. I'll change for next week...

As of Friday AM I weighed in at 220.2, down 4.8 lbs. 30.2 lbs to go for my goal.

Meredith said...

Yes, Christine said "weekly weigh-ins" in her final e-mail.

And since the first weigh-in was a Thursday, that's why we went ahead and weighed this Thursday. :)

Christine said...

Cam that's so weird that you can't edit posts! Your name is on the list! Are you signed in? I gave you admin privileges to see if that would help.