All entry fees of $20 must be mailed to Don Rowley by Friday, January 4. If not in the mail by this day, you will have to wait until the next Biggest Loser contest, which will be in April or May.
(Did that sound official?)
Also: This blog is now private. All authors have access, as well as the immediate Rowley family.
(this is christine adding on) Make sure you have a scale for the official first weigh-in on tuesday! And mom and kimi where are you?? I'm getting worried here, we need you!
Also, Jason was wondering if he could unofficially join us.
3 comments:
Why doesn't Jason officially join us? He doesn't want to pay out??? Also, dad says he wants to join! And AWESOME picture at the top!
Jason doesn't have enough weight to lose, he's almost done! So he couldn't win. He's going to start doing some serious weights now, so he doesn't know if he's going to lose or gain or stay the same.
::: sigh ::: I guess if there's REALLY going to be another one in April or May, I should wait until then. So, I guess count me out on this round.
But I'm gonna be mad if there's not another go-around!!!! This is totally great motivation to lose weight and I don't think I could do it on my own.
Post a Comment